Before You Apply
Review our FAQ and Policies to make sure the space will fit your needs, it covers everything from decorations to parking.
If you need a specific date, call us at 952-548-6486 to check if it is currently available. (A deposit is required to hold your date.)
- After you’ve received confirmation from the Hopkins Center for the Arts (HCA) that your date is available, mail or drop off your deposit (25% of rental cost made out to "Hopkins Center for the Arts" non-refundable) check at the following location:
Hopkins Center for the Arts
Hopkins, MN 55343
- Fill out the online Facility Rental Application.
- If Serving Alcohol / Food: Also mail or drop off your damage/usage deposit in cash
- If Serving Food: Also mail or drop off a copy of food caterer’s license and liability insurance
- If your application is complete and your date is available, we will send you a confirmation indicating we have reserved the room(s) for you.
- If your date is not available we will call you to try to arrange a suitable date. If there is not a date that will work your deposit check will be returned.
Submitting Final Payment
We must have complete payment two weeks before the event or your reservation may be cancelled.