The Hopkins Center for the Arts depends on donations and annual membership gifts to the Friends, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, to provide high quality and affordable exhibitions, concerts, and other events for people of all ages. Fees, tickets and other earned income cover only part of the cost to bring in artists and musicians. By donating to Hopkins Center for the Arts you help support:
- Free and accessible art exhibits
- Concerts featuring national recognized performers
- ArtStreet, public art program
- The Sunset Series - free summer concerts in Downtown Park
- Food for the Soul - providing concert tickets to local food shelves
- Discounted concert tickets to students, seniors and Hopkins' residents
- WOAH! Walk of Art Hopkins - collaborative art openings with local galleries
- Art beyond the walls of the Center with partnering businesses
Learn how to become a member of the center to get discounts and special offers.
There are several kinds of business sponsorship opportunities at the Hopkins Center for the Arts. It is a great place for people to encounter your brand. Each level of support has varied perks for your business.
The Hopkins Center for the Arts was built and is able to continue to serve the community only with the generosity of individual donors. Make a donation to support the arts.
Support the arts in Hopkins by giving annual donations and upgrading your membership.
Help replace the seats in the theater by making a gift donation and get a seat named after you or the person of your choice.
Thank you to the businesses that have generously supported the 2019/20 season. When you visit these businesses, please thank them for their support of Hopkins Center for the Arts and arts in the community.